The Social Onlooker is a ISSN (2394-2932) Journal, indexed with all major players publishing the finest double bilnd peer-reviewed research and
review articles in all fields of Social Sicence, Journalism and Mass Communication. The Social Onlooker follows stringent guidelines to select the
manuscripts on the basis of its originality, importance, timeliness, accessibility, grace and astonishing conclusions.
Papers should be original, unpublished and not being considered for publication elsewhere. Papers based on limited data or of local importance,
and results from routine experiments will not normally be considered for publication. Field experiments should include at least two years and/or
Common Rejection Reasons of Manuscripts are:
- The Manuscript does not follow the journal's instructions (The Social Onlooker) by Authors.
- The Manuscript does not fall within the scope of the journal.
- The Manuscript does not contain new data or new ideas; it does not add enough to the existing knowledge.
- The Manuscript does not reach substantial conclusions.
- The Manuscript is based on limited data. (1-year, 1-site experiment)
- The Manuscript is only based controlled-environment experiment.
- The Manuscript is of local importance.
- The Manuscript reports results from routine experiments.